I saw this recipe on the FoodNetwork site and it looked SOOO good that I had to make it. It WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD! The spinach and cannellini bean mix goes so well with the salmon. You’ve got to try this one!
- 5 ounces Salmon, skin off
- Kosher salt & ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon slivered garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- 2 ounces canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce vegetable or fish stock
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
Dry the salmon with a paper towel.
Remove the skin if it hasn’t already been removed.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat skillet with 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil over medium-high heat.
Add the salmon and sear for about 3 minutes on each side.
In a separate pan, heat the remaining grapeseed oil over medium heat.
Saute the garlic and shallots until translucent, about 1 minute.
Add the cannellini beans and warm for about two minutes.
Add the spinach and wilt for about 1 minute.
Remove the salmon from the pan, add the lemon juice, stock and capers.
Reduce to a glaze, between 3-5 minutes.
Add the butter and emulsify. Turn off the heat and continue mixing until fully incorporated.